cmgilley post at 2015-6-13 06:03:45

House Boat Install

Yes, I'm a multitasking individual, but it keeps me functioning!   I have a house boat that some people are offering help on and I'd like to install Orange Pi Plus with a touchscreen on the console, monitors throughout and put my 1TB HDD with it to view movies from the past 10yrs I've loaded onto it.   Also hook up cameras to the front and rear looking downstream!   So many options this can do and I'm going to put together if I can get my non-profit functioning first.   Priorities

Fillis post at 2023-8-25 14:37:58

And how is your project doing? Were you able to adapt the boat for permanent housing? It seems to me that this way of living is not always convenient. I don't have any canal nearby to park this kind of accommodation..I live in Canada if that matters.

xcvfyuik post at 2024-3-16 02:18:49

Fantastic piece of content! Take into consideration was pleased with the actual checking. I’m hoping you just read a bit more of you. I know you’ve gotten really good comprehension coupled with plans. Quite possibly very highly delighted utilizing this facts.        topcer88 slot

xcvfyuik post at 2024-4-16 19:03:11

Spot up with this write-up, I seriously believe this site needs a great deal more consideration. I’ll oftimes be once more to learn to read additional, thanks for that info.        https://tk88.li

xcvfyuik post at 2024-4-17 19:27:40

I also    believeso, perfectlyindited post! .        8kbet
page: [1]
View full version: House Boat Install