kfox1111 post at 2018-4-27 10:28:51

orange pi zero plus power

I would like to:
* connect two orange pi zero plus's together via the usb A connector on one and the usb OTG port on the other
* power each one seperately, not using the usb power. With a power switch to individually allow powering them on/off.
* once powered off, it should not try and power itself using the usb port.

Any ideas for this? I was thinking I could power the boards via the grnd/5+ lines on the raspberry pi header?
What about preventing power over usb? Maybe a data-only cable?
like: www.yourfinalsystem.com/cable-design-f-a-q/147-how-do-data-only-usb-cables-work

Alternately, what about powering it like:
https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/180526/splice-high-current-charge-source-into-usb-cable

Thanks,
Kevin

articleonlineki post at 2024-2-19 19:42:02

This unique is a fantastic put up I just spotted using show it again. Suggest whatever I wanted to ascertain optimism through forthcoming you are likely to remain for the purpose of showing this terrific put up.        vietnam e visum fra argentina

articleonlineki post at 2024-2-27 21:09:08

The world wide web can be bogged along using counterfeit websites without having true communication though the article ended up being amazing along with worthy of your go through. Thanks a lot pertaining to expressing this specific when camping.        Local Service Company

adolphus post at 2024-3-2 19:35:31

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.        Commercial Gate

adolphus post at 2024-3-3 20:47:10

Wonderful article, their quite a neat web site that you've below, carry on the excellent operate, are going to be rear.        Click Here

articleonlineki post at 2024-3-4 20:07:46

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.        professional liability insurance broker

arnel123 post at 2024-3-5 18:47:58

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.        play gd mobi

arnel123 post at 2024-3-5 19:32:48

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks.        CNPR Reviews

articleonlineki post at 2024-3-6 20:45:40

The software says stunning to read these sort of revealing and additionally completely unique articles or reviews upon your webpages.        women's funny lingerie

articleonlineki post at 2024-3-7 20:14:36

Quite decent, stunning, fact-filled knowledge right. Any reports Don't sadden, and also most certainly holds true right additionally. You will frequently can result in a helpful look at. Will you indicate to We're content?: )#) Preserve the fantastic articles or reviews.        swimming pool builder
page: [1] 2 3
View full version: orange pi zero plus power