View: 4808|Reply: 4

How can i disable а boot from sd card after moving Armbian to EMMC?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-4-2 20:09:22 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi friends, need for your advice and experience.

How can i disable а boot from sd card after moving Armbian(latest vesion) to EMMC? My board is Orange Pi Plus 2e.

I would like to use sd card in Armbian, but a boot terminated each time when a card is inserted. Any advice or a link?

THANK YOU!

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-12-13 19:22:25 | Show all floors
Hire a Professional Moving Company If Needed: If you prefer professional assistance, research reputable moving companies, check their reviews, and request quotes to select the right one for your move, including services like car shipping if you have an auto or luxury car to transport.        new york munsey park

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2024-3-1 17:40:59 | Show all floors
Can you please elaborate how we can install using Armbian on SD card? I tried booting from SD while having the android img file on a usb stick.  car games

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2024-3-9 18:06:21 | Show all floors
Moving Armbian to EMMC, a process essential for enhancing system performance, involves transferring the operating system from an SD card to the embedded multimedia card. This migration optimizes speed and reliability, offering a smoother user experience. To achieve this, meticulous steps are required, akin to disassembling a bed for moving - precision is key. Detailed instructions can be found at https://expomovers.com/how-to-disassemble-a-bed-for-moving/ guiding users through the seamless transition of Armbian to EMMC for an improved computing environment.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2024-4-18 04:06:59 | Show all floors
Stress-free moving experience with attention to detail.        movers los angeles
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list