bpolivka post at 2015-10-19 00:22:16

LCD adapter schematics

Hello,
Would it be possible to get the schematics for the adapter board included with this 7" LCD module:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-7-LCD-Module-and-7-Capacitive-touch-screen-only-for-Orange-Pi/32315435767.html

I purchased one earlier, but something has happened to it and it no longer works. I would purchase a new one, but they are no longer available. I'd like to try repairing it, but it's difficult without schematics.

Ideally I could also get a data sheet for the LCD. It may be damaged as well, so I may also need a replacement for it, but I don't know the model number.

Thank you,
Brett

faddat post at 2015-11-27 15:23:13

Give me a break @bpolivka!They sell a $15 computer!A full-on computer for $15!

That's not a joke!It's an advancement of the condition of humanity!

bpolivka post at 2015-10-22 20:07:12

Does anyone from Shenzhen Xunlong monitor these forums, or am I just talking to myself?
After posting multiple messages to different threads about this subject, as well as sending multiple messages via AliExpress, all of which have gone unanswered, I'm getting very frustrated. There seems to be no problem with taking my money and giving me a board that stops working, but to bother answering my question seems to be too much trouble.

All I'm trying to do is to be able to use the product that I paid for.

fritz post at 2015-10-23 15:02:20

You probably bought the wrong product.
:D

bpolivka post at 2015-10-23 20:32:41

I've definitely learned my lesson about buying anything from this "company". This is a joke.
page: [1]
View full version: LCD adapter schematics