login|Register
Forum > Beginners
Post|
看3523|回12|Favorite
jplesset 看全部
2016-1-27 12:27:37
Hello, everybody:

I have a OPi Plus, which I got because it has that SATA interface. I have Ubuntu-Mate loaded, and working ok, network is up, etc.  I simply can't find the hard drive to mount it, format it, etc.  There's no /dev/sdAnything.

Is there a driver I need to download?  Something else?  I understand it won't be fast, but USB speed is fine, I just need to connect to it.  It's a 2.5" 1tb WD drive, which works fine on my desktop systems....

Thanks!
mrdma 看全部
2016-2-1 12:55:41
Did you figure it out? I did some googling and found a suggestion:

code:

1. ls -ltr /dev/sd*

The new disk will be named sdb.

How to find not formatted disk on linux
shooreg 看全部
2016-2-1 23:28:30
Did you use updated script.bin and uimage kernel for your installation? And, btw, does your hdd start properly (anu unusual sounds from drive, or maybe dead silence) - it might be an insufficiant power issue. If so, you can try to power the drive from other source.
secosek502 看全部
2024-2-24 21:26:30
After study many of the web sites for your website now, we genuinely much like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and inform me what you think.        jun88
secosek502 看全部
2024-3-2 22:24:53
I precisely wished to appreciate you again. I am not sure what I would’ve worked on in the absence of those techniques provided by you concerning that industry. This has been the scary case in my opinion, but taking note of the skilled avenue you processed it took me to jump over contentment. I am happy for your advice and in addition hope you recognize what an amazing job you are always doing training people through the use of a web site. I’m certain you haven’t got to know any of us.        rút tiền 69vn
123NextPage

OrangePi En