OPI PC case screws?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-2-18 10:26:06 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello everybody,
I bought some time ago an OPI PC with official case, my wonder is how do I keep the board hold in it? Inside the package there weren't any screws, and even if there were, I noticed there isn't any internal screw threads for inserting them.
How did you guys worked around it?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-2-19 00:18:48 | Show all floors
There was four tiny screw in my package.
The case didn't have any screw threads, but the screws cut them themselves.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-2-19 02:07:16 | Show all floors
I just found this laying on the table

Are these the four tiny screws you mentioned?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-3-4 04:27:59 | Show all floors
hi robotex,
i can't see the image. could you pls upload again

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-3-4 06:09:48 | Show all floors
Edited by iamme at 2016-3-4 09:28

Well I got this on ebay.com thinking it was an Orange pi 2, but alas what actually came in the mail was an Orange pi 1; 3 usb (one on it's Side), otg port, HDMI,Audio out,4.5mm barrel power connector jack,10/100 Ethernet , and IR remote, and power switch that doesn't work yet.. only paid $28.48 US...then found out I could have bought it for like $18.50 here in US...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/25221361 ... =STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Then thinking id have an orange pi 2 ,bought this on ebay.com for C 0.99 cents, .68 cents  US...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/19160937 ... =STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Anyways after spending 10mins modding the orange pi 2 case it fits nicely, snaps into place in the pi 2 bottom part, So you'll have to be careful cutting out the audio jack port, and otg port, and 4.5mm barrel power jack port,hdmi port  is a little off as well... o and the usb/networking end of the case I just squared everything off down there, I figure more air flow the betterl,also youll have to widen the microsd slot a little, and if you want cut out a notch for the power button that doesn't work..I used a box cutter for the heavy cutting and a number 11 xacto knife.. for the little things..But all in all got a really good case for my Orange pi.. from an orange pi 2 case for .68 cents in the US.. here's the pic's of it, still haven't figured out witch way I'm  going to mount the heat sinks for the ram yet..
P.S. I like android with kodi.. for an O.S. Just have to figure out how to get it to work on my 4:3 lcd hdmi 1280x1024@60htz.. monitor, O yeah and how to shut it down properly from inside android O.S. hahhahahahahhahaah....

This thread contains more resources

You need to Log in to download or view,No account?    Register

x
What's my Blood Type?? Human....
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list