login|Register
Forum > Device drivers(GPU&VPU)
Post|
看3540|回53|Favorite
hayguen 看全部
2022-4-26 03:18:37

Hi,

i've just seen questions for GPU support in this forum. this is not my point.

• how is status for Headphone Audio and MIC recording?
  • can we expect support in (near) future?
  • what is the point/problem?

kind regards,
Hayati

dordle12 看全部
2023-7-29 17:04:21
This blog post is awesome. The material on your website proved to be quite useful to us. After finishing this article, I would like to introduce to you the game fireboy and watergirl. You can have some leisure time with your loved ones.
reukiodo 看全部
2023-8-22 09:12:33
Which OPi? The headphones should just work. The Zero with expansion board should have mic working.
comewe7091 看全部
2024-1-22 21:22:31
Comfortably, the blog  post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. Amazing get the  done and much success with yourbusiness results!        Đăng ký 4twbet
xcvfyuik 看全部
2024-2-1 13:09:21
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my site =). We may have a link alternate contract between us!        https://hi88.cx/
1234.. 11NextPage

OrangePi En