status for audio drivers?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-4-26 03:18:37 | Show all floors |Read mode

Hi,

i've just seen questions for GPU support in this forum. this is not my point.

• how is status for Headphone Audio and MIC recording?
  • can we expect support in (near) future?
  • what is the point/problem?

kind regards,
Hayati

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-29 17:04:21 | Show all floors
This blog post is awesome. The material on your website proved to be quite useful to us. After finishing this article, I would like to introduce to you the game fireboy and watergirl. You can have some leisure time with your loved ones.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
QQ
Published in 2023-8-22 09:12:33 | Show all floors
Which OPi? The headphones should just work. The Zero with expansion board should have mic working.
Published in 2024-1-22 21:22:31 | Show all floors
Comfortably, the blog  post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. Amazing get the  done and much success with yourbusiness results!        Đăng ký 4twbet
Published in 2024-2-1 13:09:21 | Show all floors
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my site =). We may have a link alternate contract between us!        https://hi88.cx/
Published in 2024-2-1 18:29:29 | Show all floors
Images entirely on your internet site even when creating awareness swiftly a small amount of sum submits. Rewarding technique for lasting upcoming, I will be book-marking at that time grow to be the surface area end develops inches upwards inches.        news from maldives
Published in 2024-2-7 21:28:53 | Show all floors
very nice post, i undoubtedly adore this amazing site, continue it        lô đề online
Published in 2024-2-9 14:44:51 | Show all floors
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Can there be however you possibly can get rid of me from that service? Thanks!        https://77.73.70.190/
Published in 2024-2-10 17:21:01 | Show all floors
What’s Taking place i’m new to this kind of, I stumbled onto this I’ve thought it was absolutely useful and it has helped me away lots. I am hoping to be able to add & assist some other customers such as its assisted me. Excellent career.        Liz
Published in 2024-2-13 20:50:20 | Show all floors
Im no expert, but I consider you just made the best point. You naturally know what youre speaking about, and I can really get behind that. Thanks for being so upfront and so sincere.        https://84.247.167.227/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list