During the Spring Festival for China delay in shipment declaration

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-2-28 17:23:59 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by zhao_steven at 2016-3-3 08:45

I order a board from Xunlong but tracking number is always in the same state since 2 weeks (Information Received) board was never sent ?

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2016-2-28 19:17:49 | Show all floors
No point in asking us about it, contact the seller.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-2-29 07:26:21 | Show all floors
Edited by frolix92 at 2016-2-29 07:32

Already done, but after All remarks about seller's communication I don't expect an answer

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-2-29 15:42:22 | Show all floors
Edited by rodolfo at 2016-2-29 08:44

Thank you for caring and not letting the sellers get off the hook. There is too much trolling for the crappy boards..

This forum is kind of a self-help group to get some kicks out of the the Orangepi "hardware".
The problems are not just with the seller (probably zhao-steven ?) but also with the parts suppliers.

- Allwinner ( ARM H3 CPUs ) is illegaly withholding informations, violating and damaging the community it steals free software from
- Xunlong (zhao_steven and ? ) does not provide even the most basic information or any ressources for the OPI ONE. (schematics were posted after violent protest)
- Xunlong (zhao_steven and ? ) wrongly claims to support the new OPI ONE. All they did is adjust the title of the OPI PC to
  include the OPI ONE. The crappy bits of non-working software are the same as always.
- Xunlong (zhao_steven and ? ) wrongly claims compatibility to RasPi boards and a touch of "open source". Nothing but plain marketing.
- Xunlong (zhao_steven and ? ) gives false information about delivery. For boards paid for 25 days ago I got a "tracking number" pointing to nowhere after
  several nudges to the seller.
- Xunlong (zhao_steven and ? ) OPI ONE overclocking/overvolting is not solved.

In short : Xunlong (zhao_steven and ? ) takes your money and runs.

Possible workarounds by some good souls :

- this FORUM provides some answers to details, the main problems ( basic working software and documentation ) are not yet solved.
- armbian.com and links from their site are your best sources of information to get the boards working

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-2-29 22:55:53 | Show all floors
What tracking service are you using? Try www.17track.net which is one of the best in my opinion.
I ordered PC and One model recently and had no problem with the shipments. From China to Poland it took 8 days and second one 10 days which is very good result. I order a lot from China and usually it takes 2-3 weeks, sometimes more.
Maybe you ordered Orange Pi during Chineese New Year week?

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-3-1 02:33:53 | Show all floors
cbm80 replied at 2016-2-29 15:55
What tracking service are you using? Try www.17track.net which is one of the best in my opinion.
I o ...

Thx, the problem is not the tracking. There is nothing to track, just as there is no support by the seller and false documentation..
Glad to hear you got your boards. There might be some hope after all.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2016-3-1 02:58:00 | Show all floors
@rodolfo, you are italian right?
Normaly it takes 1 month or more to italy not less!
And forget the support from the seller and/or allwinner. There will be no support!
The only support you can receive is from the sunxi community and from users of this forum  and naturaly yourself by searching,reading,learning try and error ecc.
Thats it.

Boards:
orangepi plus, olinuxino A20, cubieboard A10, mele A2000 .....

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-3-2 05:04:14 | Show all floors
Edited by rodolfo at 2016-3-1 22:06
fritz replied at 2016-2-29 19:58
@rodolfo, you are italian right?
Normaly it takes 1 month or more to italy not less!
And forget the  ...

Ciao caro fritz ( Oktoberfest ? )

I currently live in Switzerland and unfortunately I am used to making things go right. Chinaware arrives within 2-3 weeks,
but zhao_steven (Xunlong?) did not ship the stuff 'til today ( 25 days after accepting payment ).
In the meantime I found out that there is zero support besides the desperate bunch of good souls developping
the development of the development boards at sunxi, armbian and the like. If this guy zhao_steven just had a tiny
bit of intelligence, he would support you guys to the max and profit like hell.
I bought the OPI ONEs for the advertised specs, which looked very promising for the price. With proper support from the
vendor the board could be a riot. I'll keep bitching untill the vendor and Allwinner come to their senses.

Thanks for your kind words and keep up the good work !  

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-3-2 19:27:00 | Show all floors
Edited by frolix92 at 2016-3-2 19:32
cbm80 replied at 2016-2-29 22:55
I o ...

Finally Xunlong answer "Very sorry, the information will be updated soon"

(not write but) He forgot to send the order (tracking start today) ,  now ~4 weeks past &  I should ask  increase countdown days insurance , the most important for me is to receive the board

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-3-2 20:44:17 | Show all floors
In such cases it is better to cancel order and purchase again. Aliexpress returns money a few days after cancel. I had some orders from their New Year period and after 10 days I canceled orders and purchased same stuff somewhere else. In your case they probably had break during holidays and after that they started shipping only new orders, your one was probably forgotten.
Xunlong sells a lot and probably they don't hire enough people. But my personal experiences are ok. I had to wait in both cases a few days for actual shipping but after I got tracking number it was really fast.

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list