View: 3795|Reply: 6

Smoke from component

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-4-4 01:39:05 | Show all floors |Read mode
Goodmorning everyone . Today I fed for the first time more mini pc Orange and Component U7 has Done smoke. Someone Know That Being Component . Thank you
P.S. Sorry fom my englisch

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-4-4 05:25:09 | Show all floors
maybe this helps:

Schematics

U7 is a voltage regulator.

best wishes, gnasch

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-4-10 22:33:11 | Show all floors
thanks for the reply . But the schematic page is not available . someone knows the type (name ) . Thanks again.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-4-13 02:51:10 | Show all floors
cbr1000 replied at 2016-4-10 22:33
thanks for the reply . But the schematic page is not available . someone knows the type (name ) . Th ...

It seems my link has been destroyed:

try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... ew?pref=2&pli=1

Orange Pi Pc Schematics

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-18 17:27:46 | Show all floors

Smokers World HW Disposable Vape Bundles offer an exciting and convenient vaping experience for enthusiasts and newcomers alike. These innovative Products combine cutting-edge technology with an array of enticing flavors to satisfy your vaping cravings. Each bundle includes a selection of high-quality disposable vape pens, each pre-filled with premium e-liquid, eliminating the need for messy refills or charging.

With a variety of flavors to choose from, including classic tobacco, refreshing menthol, and a range of delicious fruit and dessert options, Smokers World HW Disposable Vape Bundles cater to a diverse palate. Whether you're seeking a nicotine fix or simply indulging in flavorful clouds, these disposable vapes are designed to deliver a satisfying and hassle-free vaping experience.

Compact, sleek, and user-friendly, these disposable vape pens are perfect for on-the-go vaping. Simply inhale to activate the device, and enjoy the smooth and consistent vapor production. Plus, the bundles ensure you have multiple options at your disposal, making it easy to explore different flavors or share with friends.

Discover the world of hassle-free vaping with Smokers World HW Disposable Vape Bundles – a perfect combination of convenience, flavor, and satisfaction.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-21 18:50:38 | Show all floors
Hello! Vaping is an interesting world and you are on the right path by considering this option. There are several aspects to consider when finding the best vape for you. I recommend looking into brands that offer a variety of fragrance options. Remember to choose the right nicotine dose to meet your needs. If you know friends or acquaintances who already vape, they may be able to recommend some brands or models that they are happy with. Good luck in your vaping ventures!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-22 18:21:06 | Show all floors
Dang, that's rough with your mini PC! Tech can be such a headache when it doesn't play nice. Makes you realize how much quality counts, right? Speaking of quality, I recently came across rifbar vapes while exploring vaping products. Their range of flavors is impressive too, offering a variety to suit any preference. Whether you're a vape pro or just thinking about it, hit up their site. It's a game-changer for sure!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list