please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
Return to list Post new posts
Author: mori

Is there good Android firmware for Orange Pi One?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2018-5-31 17:06:26 from mobile | Show all floors
Also, has anyone had any success with the Android 7 image for PC & One posted on the Downloads page of the main OPi website? I can't write the image using Phoenix Card, it crashes almost immediately...

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-6-23 04:39:24 | Show all floors
I've been able to install the Android 7 for OrangePI PC, using PhoenixCard 3.10 in Windows 7.
My experience shows that most of the problems found using PhoenixCard relate to Windows and not to the software itself.
Try running the program as Administrator and try to run no other program while burning the sdcard.
The only issue I foung in this Android is related to my wifi dongle, a Realtek 8188EUS that isn't recognized.
Has anyone else found this same issue? Does anyone knows a solution?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2018-9-1 05:32:24 | Show all floors
Yeah, I have 2 usb dongles & both will not work with this firmware.
I am pulling the firmware apart to attempt to inject drivers..
Bit of a learning curve

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2018-9-4 05:40:34 | Show all floors
After trying to edit the expanded system.img in Linux to add some files & being told not owner, then even with root refusing to edit..
I removed the sd card from the orange PC - put in reader on USB in linux.. I could see file system no problem & no problem writing too.. added files and was -- returned card to Pi the process corrupted the card.. I really want to be able to do this at the firmware level, extract system.fex - expand to system.img, edit then rebuild -- need to wait a week now as too much time already given
A bunch of other things I tried too, following guides that I guess were outdated with outdated tools

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-2-1 05:22:10 | Show all floors
Edited by ede566 at 2020-2-3 20:44

i discover reason to phoenix card crash ,unpack only work using 7zip,using others extractors crash!

I try many isos in my opi one 512 ram ,but all have bugs, no possible not exist a person capable to do a android go iso to orange pi 512 ram using lightwave versions principal softwares needed

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-2-22 16:39:26 | Show all floors
Thanks, jaser! I'll try it. Of course, My OPOne has heatsink and fan on H3 chip!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list