View: 2757|Reply: 5

This forum needs cleaning up

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-12-3 16:54:02 | Show all floors |Read mode
This post was finally edited by bluesman at 2022-12-3 16:55

There seem to be hundreds, if not thousands of spam threads and posts that have nothing at all to do with Orange Pi products.

This is a pity because clearly somebody went to the time and effort to create the forums in the first place.

With the advent of the very exciting Orange Pi 5 I feel that discussion around this and all of the other products will increase.

But the state of the forums right now mans that few will likely venture in because of all of the spam that exists.

I have previous experience of being both moderator and super moderator and as somebody that has placed an order for the Orange Pi 5 I would like to see progress move forward in the best and most productive way possible.

So if any Orange employee/admin sees this post and would like to take advantage of my services, all for free, then please contact me to discuss further.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-31 18:54:11 | Show all floors
Cleaning up is a crucial task in maintaining a tidy and organized environment. Whether it's a cluttered home or a messy office space, a cleaning service can make the process efficient and hassle-free. These professionals tackle the dirt and disarray, leaving spaces spotless and refreshed. Their expertise in handling cleaning tasks ensures a thorough and meticulous job, allowing individuals to reclaim their time and enjoy a clean, stress-free atmosphere. In a world where cleanliness is paramount, Cleaning service play an essential role in simplifying our lives and promoting overall well-being.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in 2023-11-3 11:00:34 | Show all floors
MarthaThompPublished in 2023-10-31 18:54
Cleaning up is a crucial task in maintaining a tidy and organized environment. Whether it's a clutte ...

This being exactly the kind of crap that needs cleaning.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2024-1-20 03:36:56 | Show all floors
With the @moderators not responding to our demands to clean up the forum and making it more significant we should maybe spam links to more serious places like Armbian OrangePi 5/5B/5Plus Forum or Reddit OrangePi Community, and then get out of here. Wonder if the Chinese language forum is the same...

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
QQ
Published in 2024-4-12 14:20:44 | Show all floors
I've been using the report link on so many spam messages for an extended period of time, but the same ones exist even after coming back months later. It's really a shame as it makes this forum seem alive when it's actually dead like a useless zombie.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in yesterday 04:58 | Show all floors
Discover the joy of a pristine home environment, meticulously cleaned and cared for by our dedicated team of professionals.        Edmonton house cleaning
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list