ORANGE PI 5 OPI5 micro tower 看全部

This post was finally edited by berin at 2023-1-8 01:49

I have created a custom OPI5 micro tower. On my github link I have included the cad files and some photos. This is an ongoing project, if people have interest or ideas for custom modifications please contact me.  FYI I have also created an accurate cad file of the OPI5 sbc motherboard. By design the mainbody is 3d printed, the two outsides are acrylic and the sbc mount is acrylic as well. By design I have setup this tower as a split body so smaller 3d printers can print it.

https://github.com/berin-aquaquad/orange-pi-5

attachment: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有账号?Register
  • 推荐 berin
  • 2023-1-18 08:39:01
First OPI5 in the world with a bracket mounted heatsink like the RPI's. All cad files on my GITHUB in first post.
attachment: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有账号?Register
  • Bench berin
  • 2023-1-11 08:49:17
I'm looking for any feedback on the design and suggestions.
This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!.        Seven Hints
I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.        best over ear headphones for gym
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.        Turkey Tour Packages
1234.. 5NextPage