error if restarting the second time using nvme

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-3-31 03:42:51 | Show all floors |Read mode
Good afternoon colleagues, I have a problem with nvme and ubuntu on orange pi 5

When I use balena to record the image and put it to boot for the first time through nvme it works fine, however if I use the reboot from there the operating system does not go up again. I tested with focal and jammy.
Does anyone have a solution because I don't know how to solve it
thank you very much

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2023-12-7 14:09:40 | Show all floors
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.        online survey
Published in 2024-1-19 18:36:07 | Show all floors
I am happy that I noticed this web blog, just the right information that I was looking for!        https://4twbet.vip/
Published in 2024-2-7 17:49:05 | Show all floors
I am glad to be a  visitant of this  sodding   site ! ,  regards  for this rare info  ! .        lodeonline68
Published in 2024-2-9 21:38:41 | Show all floors
You need to be a part of a contest for starters of the finest blogs on the web. Let me suggest this page!        https://77.73.70.190/
Published in 2024-2-10 15:28:43 | Show all floors
websites Our giant obtainable for download in a variety of The amount of big number of beautiful fantastic job capturing their nude bodies in a variety of We hope        website
Published in 2024-2-10 17:33:43 | Show all floors
Thank you, I have just been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon till now. But, are you positive in regards to the supply?        gps watch for kids
Published in 2024-2-10 20:18:45 | Show all floors
At Zuchi Technologies in Mombasa, we pride ourselves on delivering responsive and user-friendly web development services that cater to the needs of the modern digital landscape. Our expertise in mobile-friendly design, custom web solutions, and SEO optimization ensures our clients' websites stand out in the competitive market. We specialize in e-commerce websites, graphic design services, and website maintenance, all crafted by our team of professional web designers. Our comprehensive approach includes social media integration, digital advertising, and social media marketing strategies, aimed at enhancing our clients' online presence and brand awareness across Coastal Kenya.        Illustration styles in Mombasa
Published in 2024-2-10 23:22:03 | Show all floors
I have viewed that smart real estate agents all over the place are getting set to FSBO Marketing. They are noticing that it’s in addition to placing a sign in the front place. It’s really in relation to building associations with these dealers who sooner or later will become consumers. So, once you give your time and effort to helping these traders go it alone — the “Law regarding Reciprocity” kicks in. Thanks for your blog post.        [url= https://mtdn.net]메이저사이트 먹튀[/url]
Published in 2024-2-12 16:22:58 | Show all floors
It is actually all at once a great put which i quite savored surfing. Is not really routine that give the outlook to see items.        gps watch for kids'
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list