Whats going on with Orange PI?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-4-24 09:38:27 | Show all floors |Read mode

Quite few weeks on the forum.

Im finding this whole idea great but execution by ORANGE PI company / org terrible !

First forum. This is 2 news and 3 posts a day forum. 90% of whole action here is made by BOTS !. Bots are only ones answering my posts. This forum is GARBAGE !

Where is customer support?

Chineese ida of company: Make some electronics with great features but total lack of support and hardware support by "official" images is terrible...
Im 100% sure EVERY SINGLE board made by Orangepi is not supported sufficient from original images! Soo bad.

Newest boards, debuted more than half a year ago like orange pi 5 have problems with anything starting from hardware acceleration to general camera support.

I regret buying Orange boards , all the cameras, cases, fans and extra heatsinks ...

Shame , Shame on YOU

Published in 2024-1-6 14:14:36 | Show all floors
I got what you intend, thanks for putting up. Woh I am glad to find this website through google.        gutter cleaning bristol
Published in 2024-1-9 21:08:29 | Show all floors
Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC.        Dabwoods Official
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list