Orange PI 4 LTS with Debian Buster Kernel 4.4 not working with ultrawide monitor 看全部

I've tried Debian using kernel 5 and it worked with my LG ultrawide monitor, however, I could not make the OV13850 cameras work with this distro. So I tried with Debian kernel 4.4 and it didn't work with my monitor. I had to connect orange pi 4 to my TV using HDMI to see the OS interface and run the test_camera-gst.sh script.

How can I make kernel 4.4 work with my monitor?
Or, is it possible to make the OV13850 camera work with kernel 5?
Aw, this became an exceptionally nice post. In idea I must put in writing in this way additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no means appear to go done.        Packers and Movers Chandigarh
There are some intriguing points with time in this article but I do not determine if  them all center to heart. You can find some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Great write-up , thanks and now we want a lot more! Added to FeedBurner too        roof cleaning portsmouth
This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!        Packers and Movers Ahmedabad to Jabalpur
There are pros and cons to taking this approach. But you can make the child custody hearing work to your advantage by knowing what the court expects from you as a parent.        https://daga1.tv
1234NextPage