I2S on Zero 2W 看全部

Hello.

Could you suggest where to start to enable I2S on Ubuntu on zero 2W. I know how to connect, now GPIO numbers but the problem is that I2S isn't not enabled by default. I need I2S for my project - internal DAC doesn't fit the project requirements. Thank you
Thanks for sharing, it is a great inspirational thread to will motivate many people to work on new things.        Packers and Movers Surat
whoah this blog is great i like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You know, a lot of individuals are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.        Thể thao Thabet
Can I say thats a relief to discover a person that actually knows what theyre discussing on the web. You definitely have learned to bring a problem to light and earn it important. More and more people need to look at this and appreciate this side of the story. I cant believe youre less common as you definitely contain the gift.        roof cleaning portsmouth
Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!        Packers and Movers Faridabad to Durg
1234NextPage