orange pi and arduino 看全部

Hi has anyone managed to use one of the orange pi boards for running a arduino sketch?
I want to try and use it for running a cnc machine/3d printer but have no idea where to start, has anyone had any experiance with orange pi, raspberry pi and arduino?

Regards Poppy Ann.
  • 推荐 loboris
  • 2015-8-20 08:00:02
quote: alexparadise replied at 2015-8-19 20:06
Does anyone manage to use Arduino with OPI? When I plug Arduino with the USB cable, the Arduino IDE  ...

The kernel must have USBtoSerial modules built. You can try one of my images, I think it should work.

Well first, design what you want. Then get a board for it.

For instance a 3D printer needs 4-5 stepper motors. The prusa utilizes 5 but only needs 4 motor drivers.

http://reprap.org/wiki/RAMPS

Take a look at that.
We are testing arduino Expansion board. Thank you.

quote: zhao_steven replied at 2015-3-18 07:06
We are testing arduino Expansion board. Thank you.

Hi Steven,

at the moment i have not used my Orange Pi but i was thinking of trying to tie it into my 3d printer project which i have almost finished, the main hardware and most of the wiring is finished but i was thinking of moving the 3D part of my project to a separate machine as i was going to make one machine that does 3D printing,laser etching /cutting and a small item router/engraver i have a 300W spindle so i know i cannot use it for anything heavy but i have been thinking that i may be better building a separate 3D printer as just about all of the 3D printers run under arduino and my cnc driver board is a usb board and i can only find windows drivers for it, i am useless at programing now as i have not done any for many years (since early 80's) and my old brain does not learn new things that easy i was hoping that i could copy someone elses program and leave myself just the building and wiring which i can say i am quite good at (at least other people tell me i am)

What arduino expansion board are you testing at the moment?
Would it be possible to make one that just plugs direct into the Orange Pi and has the same headers on the top that a arduino has so it would be possible to plug arduino compatible boards into like the reprap board?

Regards Poppy Ann.
Does anyone manage to use Arduino with OPI? When I plug Arduino with the USB cable, the Arduino IDE cannot detect it. Also you cannot see anything in /dev/tty*

123NextPage