View: 794290|Reply: 1

OPi Plus 2 Audio Problem....

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-7-31 02:54:01 | Show all floors |Read mode
My Orange Pi Plus 2 is muted... no audio or sound at all... I tried with youtube and offline MP4 video and still no sound.... How to fix it ???

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-8-1 04:02:10 | Show all floors
Have you used the 'alsamixer' command to adjust the output?  Choose the sound card that you are using with the function key F6.  You can see all the cards available with the 'aplay -l' and 'aplay -L' commands.  Note that the upper and lower case 'L' gives slightly different format of information with different details.

In 'alsamixer' you can view all controls (input and output) for the chosen card by default or hitting function key 'F5'.  F4 and F3 let you just see input or output sets.  Play around with the outputs until you find what sounds are affected.  If there is a 'MM' at the bottom of any control that stands for "muted".  You can toggle the muted setting by hitting the 'm' key on your keyboard when you have selected that adjustment.  Some are mutable, some are not.

When you are done adjusting, exit 'alsamixer' by hitting the escape key 'ESC'.  If you like the settings then type 'sudo alsactl store' and enter the root password if asked.  This will make save all the settings.

I hope that help you.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list