please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 10393|Reply: 7

Opi PC, music player/audio mixer capable ?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-8-14 22:56:06 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello.

I am Sabrina. Newbie on Orange Pi but very interested and ready to learn about this tiny computer.

Sorry if I tell nonsense but I wonder if it is posible to use it as an audio mixer or even as a music player with auto playlist song ability.
It would be great if I can use it along with my audio equipment.... say to replace my laptop....to listen music and mix songs. Something similar to
Mixxx, Virtualdj, Ultramix, Bandshee, Winamp, Aimp, VLC, etc... whatever software that does well...no matter which OS should I install whereas I can run any player and or audio mixer to listen
my songs or even to make it run as a DJ component (Audio OUT to PA).

Any ideas, hints or help will be very much appreciated.

Very best,
Sabrina

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Published in 2016-9-7 11:10:28 | Show all floors
Hi friend, you could try to use first!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-4-8 16:23:04 | Show all floors
try movavi. you can mix audio plus video editing. Click here

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-3-19 16:23:49 | Show all floors
I set myself to ringtone https://depositphotos.com/sound- ... ather Sound Effects When my phone rings, everyone is very surprised at my choice of sound for ringtone. But as for me this is a very cool option, better than the standard version of the iPhone ringtone

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-4-13 18:00:24 | Show all floors
Embedded software

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2021-10-20 16:36:53 | Show all floors
I have been looking for home theater speakers for a long time, I have long dreamed of putting it in my place. I would like universal so that they can be connected to both the TV and the computer. A post about the computer speaker helped me with this. I was able to decide what to buy myself and I hope that I can also help you by showing it.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-4 21:58:27 | Show all floors
To use MusConv, simply select the source and destination music services, select the playlists or albums that you want to transfer, and click on the "Transfer" button. MusConv will then start transferring your music data.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-10-1 04:26:07 | Show all floors
Looking for the perfect lightweight electric guitar? Look no further than lightest weight electric guitars. Our comprehensive guide is your gateway to exploring the best options available. At RockShop Guitars, we understand the unique preferences of guitarists, and that's why we've compiled a curated list of the top lightweight electric guitars on the market. Whether you're a gigging musician or a bedroom player, our guide has something for everyone. From tonewoods to electronics and playability, we cover every aspect of these guitars, ensuring that you make an informed choice. Dive into the world of lightweight electric guitars with confidence and find the perfect instrument that suits your style. Experience the joy of playing a lightweight electric guitar that resonates with your music at RockShop Guitars. Your journey to musical excellence starts here.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list