View: 5353|Reply: 13

Orange pi is similar to what kind of other android device ?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-4-18 00:44:39 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello ! I use Orange Pi since 2 weeks with the android OS downloaded on this web site. It works well with no latency. That's fine ! However, when I want to install some apps that are designed for a specific list of devices, I don't know if it will be compatible with Orange Pi. If we know what other device (phones or tablets) is similar to orange pi, it would be easier to choose the apps...
Also, is the android rooted or not ?
Thanks !

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2015-5-21 07:04:42 | Show all floors
Well --I tried myself make memory card with Android for ORange Pi--but for some reason my ORange Pi does not want to boot it.
Difficult to find out what is really close to ORange pi--maybe Banan Pi and also Tronsmart Draco H3 usb dongle...

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-5-30 18:50:40 | Show all floors
In fact I think that the orange pi android was built from an existing android designed for some specific smartphones, and has been a little modified to work on orange pi 2 (but may be I'm wrong...)
Published in 2024-3-16 23:59:13 | Show all floors
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-18 18:40:14 | Show all floors
I am interested in types write-up. It really is good for uncover individuals explain in words about the heart along with knowing in this substantial style is generally merely found.        https://kriptoparaethereum.com
Published in 2024-3-18 20:12:15 | Show all floors
That's why it is best that you relevant researching previously penning. You're able to construct more desirable put up this way.        https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
Published in 2024-3-19 13:22:41 | Show all floors
Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations.        G1 Test Practice
Published in 2024-3-19 15:47:08 | Show all floors
I would like the information posts, Help make appreciated, I might favor far more details applying this, considering it is very desirable., Bless an individual made for creating.        [url= https://gameracing.net/]gameracing[/url]
Published in 2024-3-19 17:52:28 | Show all floors
I prefer the countless blogposts, My partner and i significantly enjoyed, I would like information regarding that, given that it is extremely great., Many thanks related to articulating.        gamemobile
Published in 2024-3-20 00:10:50 | Show all floors
I prefer the countless blogposts, My partner and i significantly enjoyed, I would like information regarding that, given that it is extremely great., Many thanks related to articulating.        outfitbukber303
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list