Asterisk/FreePBX or Elastix Server

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-10-20 06:36:10 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by papaberean at 2016-10-20 06:37

I am looking to setup a PBX on my OPi Model OPiPC+. I do not have the experience of my own but am good at learning. I just need the direction. Does anyone have the know how or could point me to the proper place to get this going. I am thinking that armbian is the most stable. I found some articles but they were somewhat outdated and did not work. I prefer a GUI so I think FreePBX is the minimum, but I would like the features of Elastix eventualy to be used.

Any help is appreciated.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-12-13 02:24:45 | Show all floors
I am a small business owner, and at some point during my work, I began to feel frustrated as everything seemed to be slipping out of my hands. I consulted with a partner about whether is hubspot free and decided to automate numerous routine tasks using a CRM system, such as handling negotiations with potential clients, follow-ups, and data entry. This decision provided our team with the opportunity to focus on more strategic and value-added tasks. As a result, not only has our time been used more efficiently, but the risk of potential errors associated with manual processes has also been significantly reduced.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-3-26 14:10:26 | Show all floors
Asterisk/FreePBX and Elastix are open-source communication software used to set up and manage VoIP telephony systems. They offer features such as call routing, voicemail, conference calls, and call recording.   osteoporosis treatment They are flexible, cost-effective, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of businesses of all sizes.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-3-10 20:58:41 | Show all floors
Hi, I was able to just ompile the latest "mainline" release 13 of Asterisk on OPI0.  I did use Armbian and the gcc toolchain that comes with it. Apart from a few missing libraries (depending on you choices of features when running 'make menuconfig'), it compiled clean.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list