View: 9166|Reply: 5

Orangepi For A New Teachers Classroom in lower income School

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-11-21 02:56:47 | Show all floors |Read mode
My wife is a new 1st grade teacher, and she is teaching in a lower income school. Therefore the students have less, but are still eager and willing to learn! I want to be able to help her build fun interactive modules. Multi touch, visual, sound, etc, to help teach math, spelling, and other essential skills! Thanks for your time reading this! Please vote and leave a review!

Chad
Orangegeek

Single choicepoll, A total of people voted View voting participants

The voting is over

100.00% (4)
0.00% (0)
Your usergroup does not have voting rights

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-3-11 21:56:50 | Show all floors
Hello, I like the idea and we have worked with 2 local schools (low income areas) on the use of Orange Pi in the materials for online translations (visuals and audio) for a foreign language classroom curated by Juergen Wagner.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-3-11 21:57:33 | Show all floors
Edited by Albrecht at 2020-3-11 21:59
Albrecht essaytyper replied at 2020-3-11 21:58
Hello, I like the idea and we have worked with 2 local schools (low income areas) on the use of Orange Pi in the materials for online translations (visuals and audio) for a foreign language classroom curated by Juergen Wagner.

One of Juergen's college projects: Orange Pi + Moodle and Web 2.0 I will update the reference to our project on Kickstarter.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-11-28 22:26:48 | Show all floors
You often put posts that are very good, I have to write an essay to get admission in the college and acing the college application from this essay only and you get admission in the college, for this, your essay should be good and correct, however, Even if your grades and extracurricular activities bomb on your college admissions essay, you can still qualify for admission.

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-12-6 21:42:11 | Show all floors
It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know        buy multivitamins for women

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-7-15 14:34:46 | Show all floors
Using an Orange Pi, a low-cost single-board computer, in a lower-income school can be a cost-effective solution for setting up  Peter Veres financial decision-making  a teacher's classroom. It can support educational software, provide internet access, facilitate multimedia presentations, and enhance interactive learning experiences, helping create a conducive learning environment despite budget constraints.

Use magic report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list