Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 4319|Reply: 5

Kodi remote display

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2017-1-3 15:05:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
My quick project is not strictly related to Orange Pi or OpenELEC but rather generally Kodi player and maybe someone finds it useful.
I still use OrangePi for media playback in other room. Because I watch movies using projector and player is behind me and has no display I needed to have information about movie elapsed and remaining time. Watch the video to find out more. I used cheap ESP8266 and LED Matrix modules, also provided source code if you need to extend functionality for example to display played audio file name etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOBVPhPVUdA

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2017-1-4 21:49:58 | Show all posts
Nice job CBM80! Can you share more details aboyt the connectiorns?

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-1-5 18:18:27 | Show all posts
It is pretty simple, all is described in the source code. MAX modules use only 3 data lines and 2 for power.

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2017-1-5 21:31:32 | Show all posts
excuse me, i din't see the comments at  the video
Post time 2021-11-19 22:55:09 | Show all posts

Excellent Graphic Design Tips

In reply to the people inquiring about AEC industry printing, fine art printing london, installation services by hcr laurel md,  I highly recommend this recommended large commercial printer link or ps4 copying update file so slow, how to talk through ring indoor camera, black and white printing cost, architectural drawings framed art, postcards from brighton, and don't forget this top rated presentation boards blog not to mention outdoor hotel signage design, graphic design apprenticeship leeds, construction signs printables, printing cad drawings to scale, binding of isaac repentance xbox, and don't forget this awesome large document scanning site which is also great. Also have a look at this updated graphic design tips as well as scotch indoor mounting tape removal, fine art scanning nyc, binding energy formula chemistry, canvas plaques, graphic design manchester university, as well as this high rated graphic design link not to mention postcards, health and safety equipment nz, where to print engineer prints, construction signs eyfs, how to start a signage business, on top of best Post cards forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top poster printing advice on top of fabric banner printing uk, health and safety equipments and gadgets, binding meaning in telugu, poster printing near me same day, what stores have laminating services, alongside all this best indoor mounting forum as well as brochures examples, binding energy formula chemistry, binding of isaac repentance xbox, printing reports in quicken, how much canadian dollar convert to indian rupees, and don't forget awesome copying advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful retail printing link for good measure. Check stanfasttips and more Updated Safety Signage Blog 6c9d588

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2021-12-10 02:04:51 | Show all posts
thankyou for sharing. check tv remote codes
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2022-1-28 08:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032230 second(s), 22 queries .