[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-5-12 14:40:55 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by seblucas at 2015-5-12 16:03

Hi,

I'm Sébastien, I have a french blog where I share my interests about single board computer (https://blog.slucas.fr/).

I'm also a teacher in a french university where I use single board computer to teach electronics and software engineering. I've use Raspberry Pi and recently I've used the Banana Pi to benefit from SMP programming.

I really liked the Banana Pi (Allwinner A20 based) and I'm very eager to try your new Orange Pi Plus, I like that it still has SATA and Ethernet and much much more power.

I've made a series of blog post about the use a single board computer to log temperature / humidity across a house, and I'm planning to more domotic stuff soon. I've also started testing esp8266 based devices that could be connected to Orange Pi Plus through WIFI.

I'm used to check the forum and try to answer community questions.

I'm looking forward to join and start a large community around these products.

I would also love to read feedback from users who already have an orange pi.

Thanks in advance.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-5-17 02:26:21 | Show all floors
Just a little teaser, I'll have some new tutorial ready to interface Raspberry Pi / and all other SBC with a UART with a Moteino

It should be ready on a week or so.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-4-8 18:03:24 | Show all floors
Edited by Albrecht at 2020-4-8 18:04
seblucas essay writer replied at 2015-5-12 14:40:55
I teach electronics in the french university ...

Quote abridged

Hi Sébastien,
Could you please share your tutorials and teaching materials for the electronics course? We organize an online learning platform for middle school students with John Velez, professor of electronic media. We are now teaching kids to design circuit using LittleBits.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list