firefox mp3 no sound

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-2-27 22:11:36 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello!  
Orange PiPlus + Debian 0.9.1 from this site (Ubuntu tried too)
I have to use firefox for a site, containing mp3 files.  These files are OK in smplayer (it means all necessary codecs are in system).
Qupzilla sounds OK too, no problem to hear mp3. But it crashes sometimes, as well as chromium, so only FF is suitable for me.

I tried FF ver51 from Ubuntu and FF-ESR ver46 from Debian.   Youtube sounds OK, but mp3 files have some special issue.
Pavucontrol is checked,  ffmpeg and gstreamer libraries are installed from repo.
So the question is:  What is the difference of OrangePi Debian/Ubuntu  from desktop i386/x64 releases in mp3 sound  realisation?

I understand it means a lack of some libs here,  but how to resolve it?   
Thank you in advance!

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-7-20 00:13:05 | Show all floors
We discuss about Firefox mp3 not playing It is a common problem with Firefox. If you notice that your Firefox audio has stopped working and you can't hear any sound when listening to a song or movie, this guide will walk you through the steps to fix it.If you are living in a country that has blocked access to websites like YouTube or Facebook, you can use a https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-firefox/ to unblock and access those sites. VPN is the simplest way to unblock content and services that are restricted in your country through the use of a server located within the country you want to visit.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-6-22 13:36:25 | Show all floors
Hello! You have given a very interesting option for finding music files. But don't you think it looks overly cumbersome? There are more convenient services where you can search and download music. Go to mp3 juice. You just need to try it for a couple of minutes to understand that such a resource is much more convenient than your option. You can write your reviews right here so that everyone can see the nuances.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-5 13:41:38 | Show all floors
澳洲幸运5开奖直播 因利用附着于皮上被一种称之为“贵族霉”的作用酿制而成,故名“贵腐酒”。白酒酸的来源:酒中的酸基本上都来源于酿酒本身,极速飞艇开奖直播 不过有些酒产区也允许在酿造酒的过程中人工加入酸。在成熟的时候,糖分会逐渐升高而酸度会逐渐降低,所以如果想要让最终得到的酒具有较好的酸度,就要谨慎地控制采摘时间。澳洲幸运5开奖直播 用来描述酸的词汇:脆爽、活泼、明快、天然和活力充沛等,反义词有平淡、疲软和寡然无味等。单宁的来源:酒中的单宁大部分来源于皮,其他来源还有籽、梗和橡木桶。红酒的单宁往往比白酒的高很多

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list