orangepi networking/crypto support

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-3-20 18:04:54 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello

I am montjoie, the writter of dwmac-sun8i ethernet driver. (present on H3/H5/A64/H2+/etc...)
I write also the driver for the cryptographic accelerator present in all Allwinner SoC.

For helping me to develop and test thoses driver, I need access to each SoC. (and for ethernet each different PHY (100 vs 1G))
If you want to help me for dev/testing please like this poll.

Regards

Single choicepoll, A total of people voted View voting participants
100.00% (18)
0.00% (0)
Your usergroup does not have voting rights

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-10-29 01:00:25 | Show all floors
I have OrangePi Zero, OrangePi PC, OrangePi IoT, i can test your driver if you would like to give code. I hope to be useful for you.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-5-10 19:00:52 | Show all floors
Greetings to novice and experienced cryptocurrency traders. Guys, what about staking? Have any of you already multiplied your profits with this method? I found an article which describes this profit method in details. I recommend everyone who deals with cryptocurrency to read it https://www.analyticsinsight.net/the-complete-guide-to-mycointainer-staking-how-it-can-benefit-you/

Use magic report

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-5-19 03:47:48 | Show all floors
Well, in my viewpoint; if you have a funded account, use the search bar to find the best bitcoin brokers that you want to invest in. If you’re unsure which digital asset takes your fancy. It will help you to gain more profit. You can start your crypto trading journey with the best platform.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-4-10 03:27:59 | Show all floors
The United Arab Emirates has made history with the announcement of a new project that seeks to transfer an entire state to the Metaverse (sharjahverse). This ambitious project will allow citizens of the UAE to experience a fully immersive virtual world, powered by blockchain technology, and create new opportunities for entertainment, education and commerce. The project is sure to revolutionize the way people experience the world!

Use magic report

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-8-5 12:08:15 | Show all floors
You should be check more details about it, when you have proper information before investing in cryptocurrency, You can also check crypto exchange development cost and get the idea about it. And it will be helpful for you.

Use magic report

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-8-27 21:30:07 | Show all floors
Hello. I started to understand this area quite recently and therefore I also ask my friend about everything. He recommended that I subscribe to the P2B exchange newsletter and on their website I read a blog and various articles on the topic of cryptocurrencies in parallel. If you're interested, I just bookmarked the listing thread yesterday https://p2pb2b.com/blog/how-much ... s-list-your- token/ . Lots of good information, I recommend it. I am also subscribed to several channels on YouTube and I also follow groups and communities on social networks. In general, in fact, there is enough information. The main thing is to have time to read and study everything.

Use magic report

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-28 21:07:27 | Show all floors
It would be interesting to read the results of blind testing of your work ...

Use magic report

Published in 2024-3-16 02:12:50 | Show all floors
Search engines Adsense not just provides key phrase precise classified ads nevertheless web site precise adverts at the same time, maximizing your own probable to get sales revenue.        topcer88 slot

Use magic report

Published in 2024-3-21 18:34:04 | Show all floors
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!        https://betvisa.ac/

Use magic report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list