Orange Pi and OctoPrint for 3d printer

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-4-14 01:58:01 | Show all floors |Read mode

Hello,
I made a guide with my steps of the OctoPrint installation to my Orange Pi Pc plus. You can download the pdf file from the description of my video https://youtu.be/lUgxbKdX_go
It has steps of how to install OctoPrint – Webcam – HAProxy - No-IP (ddns) and Gpio (WIRINGOP) to remotely turn off/on your 3d printer with a relay from anywhere.

Best Regards,
Sissy

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-1-20 17:40:07 | Show all floors
Edited by will829 at 2022-1-20 17:46

These steps involve how to install octoprint and you can easily download pdf files from description to access your data. I made essay writing websites that can guide you to remotely turn on the printer with a rely on from anywhere. Get your pdf file as soon as possible.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-8-24 19:33:44 | Show all floors
To help you navigate the code, printing nearby has also included a documentation folder. In spite of my best efforts to cover everything, if there is anything further you would like to know, please let me know and I will do my best to assist. Every component of that website is specifically designed for a cleaning service company. All popular browsers and devices have been tested, and the design is entirely responsive.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-11 17:39:14 | Show all floors
Orange Pi is an affordable single-board computer that has gained popularity among 3D printing enthusiasts for its compatibility with OctoPrint, a powerful open-source software for managing 3D printers. When paired together, Orange Pi and OctoPrint provide a cost-effective solution for controlling and monitoring 3D printers remotely, allowing users to fine-tune their printing settings and track progress with ease. This combination also supports the use of sticker labels for organization and categorization of 3D printing materials, ensuring a seamless and efficient workflow for hobbyists and professionals alike.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2024-4-9 16:06:01 | Show all floors
The advent of 3D printers has revolutionized manufacturing, enabling intricate designs to materialize with precision. Among the array of options, the best thermal printer stands out, harnessing advanced technology to deliver superior print quality and efficiency. With its ability to melt and fuse materials layer by layer, it constructs three-dimensional objects with astonishing detail and accuracy. From prototypes to final products, the versatility of 3D printers equipped with the best thermal printing capabilities offers boundless opportunities across industries, heralding a new era of innovation and production efficiency.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list