View: 12826|Reply: 9

Is THere any Android for OPI WIN plus that works?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-5-4 01:07:24 | Show all floors |Read mode
I´m tired of trying .img for OPI WIN plus and no one works, i tryed that one from orange pi source; it runs but is useless at the end no keyboard, no apps available, either apps instaled, the banana pi .img that i tryed runs but at the beggining ask me a password that i dont know where to get and in case that i find it, keyboard is not working. I try to install linux .img from orangepi.org source but phoenix card send me the message "SCRIPT NOT FOUND" and that is in the most of the .img that i tryed. please if someone know how to make de SD startup whith other app better than phoenixcard please tell me wich one is that.
Or how can i do an Android .img for OPI WIN PLUS.
Thanks in advance.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-9-26 12:34:13 | Show all floors
HI,

See my post in this regard..
http://www.orangepi.cn/orangepib ... p;extra=&page=3

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-5-7 05:11:49 | Show all floors
Same over here with the OPI Win... I'm planning to build the android on my own, but sadly the required proprietary moduls are within the "lichee" package which are taken down from github...
Probably this one helps? https://github.com/ayufan-pine64/local_manifests/tree/nougat

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-6-3 20:39:40 | Show all floors
same here
i also want to use android  
rolex u have to use phoenixcard to install .img file on to sdcard .. use youtube to learn how ...  it very easy
both linux distro`s are for 1080p displs and it not so good when u are using 7inch displ (i my case so i prefer android)
i also thinking about to build my own
i try a pine64 android - its extremely fast , installing is easy with win32diskimager  BUT usb port are not powered so - junk

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-6-3 20:40:01 | Show all floors
Edited by zefir at 2017-6-3 20:42

tested  armbian .. not working/booting

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-6-13 05:06:38 | Show all floors
Hi! I am in the same situation...trying to work with Android, but original one not so good...

Tested some android 6 images for allwinner A64 for another boards and it works, but it doesnt recognize usb ports, so I am unable to use keyboard/mouse.
I tryied to include "USB Drivers all phones_6.7_apk-dl.com.apk" to one of the images I tested, but I am completely noob, I dont know the right tools.

I tested this: BPI-M64 Quick Start Android 6
And this: android-ver6.0-20170112-pine64-64GB.img
Downloaded from their official sites

Both boot but no usb ports recognized.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-6-25 21:42:59 | Show all floors
Same here too... i've tried some androids and no one works!..

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2017-6-25 23:51:45 | Show all floors
Edited by robi217 at 2017-6-25 23:54

Try Android for Pine A64. It uses the same SOC, and also has Android 7.1 builds. But I can't tell you if it will work or not, I don't have this board.
http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A64_Software_Release#Android_Image_Releases
Check it out

Sorry, now I see that some of you've already tried it and the USB ports didn't work.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-8-4 22:02:56 | Show all floors
Any luck on getting that USB hub running? I'm having the same dilema - Pine A64 distro (both 6.0 and 7.1) can't initialize USB devices. Even OTG port doesn't work.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-8-17 23:53:11 | Show all floors
I for my part feel that I am going to have to vote the plaque, I have put everything that sounds or looks like A64 and nothing is 100% compatible, armbian probe, it works but I speak Spanish and I could not translate well, probe raspbian Comes in Chinese, I try to put it in Spanish but when I finish the translation for the console and reboot does not go up again and if it does not recognize the keyboard as it is written.

I tried the banana andrid 6 which is very nice and with good graphic image but the keyboard and mouse do not work [if someone can adapt this would be very good]

I've tried Fedora ....

I am desperate, I have more than a month that I received this plaque and in truth it only took away time.

Who has an android image with kodi, please share it
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list