[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-9-4 01:50:47 | Show all floors
Hi, all
I have an issue on 1.3.0 and Orange Pi PC

I have an 8188eu adapter, after installing system I try to Enable WiFi, but system stops working. Just hang.

What is wrong?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2017-9-4 13:28:30 | Show all floors
@paparazzo: i've answered your question on 4pda. 1.3.0 has a bug regarding dongles. 1.3.1 is working ok. to be released in a day or two
dissatisfied with android on your H3 device? try again with https://h3droid.com/

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-9-5 17:29:36 | Show all floors
Hello, Orange PI Plus 2 V1.1. install H3Droid Version 1.3.0: does not respond to the keyboard (tried different ports and keyboards), ssh work but , I do not know login \password.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2017-9-5 18:36:01 | Show all floors
@lostheaven1:
same story as above. every board with internal usb hub (easily recognizable by having 4 usb ports) needs a fix which will be in 1.3.2 (or 1.3.1 if i backport it at the last moment).
dissatisfied with android on your H3 device? try again with https://h3droid.com/

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-9-6 17:49:51 | Show all floors
kotcza replied at 2017-9-5 18:36
@lostheaven1:
same story as above. every board with internal usb hub (easily recognizable by having  ...

Thank you! And when will the new release be waiting?

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-9-7 11:09:34 | Show all floors
Edited by TheLinuxBug at 2017-9-7 21:25

Hey All!

New / Fixed in H3Droid version 1.3.1:
- H3resc: added tv out enabler in display config
- H3resc: reboot menu changes
- H3resc: added hdcp toggler (for green Armbian syndrome)
- H3resc: enabled numlock by default
- Fixed usb wifi dongles (oops.)
- Fixed cpu type display in settings
- Fixed ssh keypair generation and 'rootsh' command
- Fixed samba bug in filemanager app (crash when interface is up but not configured)
- Added more usb dongles (untested): ath9k_htc, ath6k_usb
- H3ii: added opi+ detection (usb should work now with H3ii install)
- uboot: fixed 'd' for droid
- Added AR1100 support file (idc)
- Initial mockup of additional navbar buttons (power button is not doing anything at the moment)

We apologize for the delay in releasing this version but due to bugs an a lack of people to alpha test things are taking a bit longer as we progress to fully test.

If you have time to be an alpha tested we would welcome you to come by our IRC channel #H3droid on Freenode IRC network and get in touch with us.  We are happy to provide testing access to those who have time to go through the image and provide useful feedback.  We will soon be planning to add the alpha channel to auto-update in H3resc for those who participate, so it will make testing even easier!

The FEL installer is currently in BETA and we are looking for people to test here as well.  You can find the current BETA software on the new Fel Installer page on our website!

As always, please feel free to provide feedback here on the forum, on our feedback form or come chat with us on IRC in #H3Droid on Freenode!

Thanks again to everyone who has provided their time and support to H3Droid!

Cheers!

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-9-7 20:43:59 | Show all floors
TheLinuxBug replied at 2017-9-7 11:09
Hey All!

Today we are happy to release H3Droid version 1.3.1 which includes some bug fixes and a fe ...

Thank you! Orange PI 2 Plus V1.1 loaded , but the interface is not working the power button,when you click it, nothing happens, have to pull the power cord. ((

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-9-7 21:08:06 | Show all floors
@lostheaven1

There seems to still be issues with board detection on Orange Pi Plus 2 so it fails to load the correct uboot/fex to allow USB/Keyboard/Mouse.

Instead what you should do is as follows:
1. Once H3ii finishes and reboots to H3resc be sure to have your ethernet cable plugged in
2. You should see that the board got an IP through DHCP in the interface when it boots
3. SSH from another computer to your board at the IP shown in the interface
4. Once logged in cd /mnt/boot
5. run ./change-uboot and ./change-fex and set the uboot/fex to the ones for Orange Pi Plus
6. Type 'goresc' to reboot the board to H3resc again, this time you should have USB/Keyboard/Mouse

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-9-8 15:16:47 | Show all floors
Issue with 1.3.1 with orange pi pc

- Software power button not work
- Find wi-fi networks, but can't connect to any

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2017-9-8 17:49:16 | Show all floors
@paparazzo:
1/ yes, power button is just a mockup now, code part has yet to be written (and i've explained it in 4pda post)
2/ wifi connectivity requires good antenna, due to lost code i had to fix generic wpa suppilicant. in short, it connects a bit worse now with the dongles, but with good signal quality it works. i'm looking for a fix, but should be fixed in a release or two
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list