please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 3843|Reply: 4

Why are the official downloads STILL BROKEN?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-5-20 01:27:35 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by Sod-Almighty at 2017-5-20 01:31

Some of the official downloads on the downloads page don't work. For example, the Google Drive link on this page. People have mentioned this before, and nothing has been done. When are you going to get around to fixing it?

This is no way to run a business. Real businesses don't host their downloads on Google Drive - or, for that matter, on some weird ad-encrusted malware-ridden bait-and-switch download site either! Real businesses host their own files. Real businesses also generally have websites that don't fall over when more than six people are using them.

Orange Pi is not a real business. Orange Pi is a joke.

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Published in 2017-5-24 15:52:21 | Show all floors
Hi friend, yes, download link for Google driver are broken of many models. However, we have released the Mage Link for image download in forum, although we haven't updated our website.
But i think it still could work if we have download link in forum.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-6-1 05:02:40 | Show all floors
admin replied at 2017-5-24 15:52
Hi friend, yes, download link for Google driver are broken of many models. However, we have released ...
yes, download link for Google driver are broken of many models
Bloody well fix them then, you lazy bastard! You're supposed to be running a real business here. I can't use the products I paid you for, because you can't be arsed to do your job! And I'm not the only one.

we have released the Mage Link for image download
I have no idea what a "mage link" is, but it certainly isn't a term used anywhere else by anyone other than you. Might I suggest learning the goddamn English language?

mage [noun]: a practitioner of magic.

although we haven't updated our website
Why not?

You're perfectly happy to take our fucking money, I notice. But ask you to provide a decent service, and that's a whole different matter. As far as I'm concerned, Orange Pi is a scam.

I now patiently await my forum ban for using bad language. It was worth it.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-11-12 05:55:35 from mobile | Show all floors
It appears orangepi are famous for their low to none support. I feel i have been victim to a scam like a lot of people around; if only i knew before i bought recently an opi win plus; guys we should make our voices heard so maybe the team behind opi starts to notice us or let people know they shouldn't buy anything opi before the current status changes!

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Published in 2017-11-13 13:36:46 | Show all floors
Sod-Almighty replied at 2017-6-1 05:02
Bloody well fix them then, you lazy bastard! You're supposed to be running a real business here. I ...

Sorry but what i mean should be MEGA, not MAGE.

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list