View: 2591|Reply: 2

Shipment price

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2017-6-14 02:49:01 | Show all floors |Read mode
Just a curiosity: why your shipment price are higer than the other sellers? and why if i buy 2 items i have to pay for 2 shipments even if i receive only 1 package?
Could you please post a table with shipment prices for your users?
Tnx

OrangePi A20, with Qbee-X_testing

Still waiting for refund/replacement of no working op+2e bought on 11/11 >_<...really serious company

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-6-14 07:44:03 | Show all floors
Think yourself lucky.  If I buy the Orange Pi Zero from an Australian vendor they add the Xulung shipment price (which is door to door internationally) then they add another shipment cost (door to door within Australia).  
So, it turned out that it was cheaper for me to buy two more Orange Pi Zero boards from Xulung directly (and wait a little longer) than buy one from local vendor (and get the items a little faster).

Its all game theory.

If ever international post even speeds up by factor of just 2, local vendors will be out of business and on the streets.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in 2017-6-15 03:02:24 | Show all floors
Unluckly in my country there are import taxes from china, and they include the shipment price...so for more objects i have to pay a lot.
Overall, why we have to pay more shipments (for multiple objects) to receive only one package?
I think for you too, to pay only one shipment will be more convenient...and more correct.
OrangePi A20, with Qbee-X_testing

Still waiting for refund/replacement of no working op+2e bought on 11/11 >_<...really serious company
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list