View: 10401|Reply: 4

Any usable android image for Orange Pi PRIME?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-7-3 23:52:35 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello, i've been trying, and trying, but i have achieved adding google play store, google services, etc, etc, following the thread "Improving H5 image..." to the stock android os for OrangePi Prime. Ok, it works, but it's slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, so sloooow when it charges something... I've achieved 1080p screen, netflix, root, supersu, everything, but it's desperating the speed. I'm using a microsd samsung evo+ 16bg... I've tried the images for opi pc 2 linked in that thread, but, it don't recognize wifi (opi pc2 doesn't have wifi)
Anybody has achieved to cook a rom that works ok? Or, anybody can tell me how to add wifi drivers to the OpiPC2 image? I could investigate a bit, but i don't know where to start

Sorry for my english, i'm Spanish

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-7-30 00:13:24 | Show all floors
Hi.

The firmware android orange pi prime works very well. To burn it on the micro sd under Windows 10, restart in safe mode and use the phoenixcard normally (for me, it worked well several times).

Cordially.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-8-19 16:59:40 | Show all floors
ESP:
Hola Kiyor.

Estoy por comprarme una OPI Prime, pero me tira para atras el no poder usarla correctamente y la información esta muy difusa.

Has conseguido algo en claro?

ENG:
Hi, Kiyor.

I am about to buy an OPI Prime, but it throws me back to not be able to use it correctly and the information is very diffuse.

Have you got something clear?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-9-5 18:57:49 | Show all floors
i dont think so orange pi lacks in documentation!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-3-19 10:20:21 from mobile | Show all floors
Damm if I only knew how to add wifi module to a rom
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list