Travelling Hacker

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-5-30 16:12:08 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hey all, Im Pace,
Born in Europe, but now live a life travelling.  Currently in China where I am working on developing portable cheap secure communication devices and mesh networks.
Glad to join this group and hope to work with people on here, looking forward to sharing ideas and developing opensouce technology.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-2-16 12:01:10 | Show all floors
Travel hacking is a term used to describe the practice of using loyalty programs, credit card rewards, and other travel-related strategies to minimize the cost of travel. With the rise of digital technology, amazing discoveries have been made by "traveling hackers" who have learned how to optimize their travel experiences by utilizing various travel hacking techniques. These techniques include using travel rewards credit cards, finding discounted flights and hotel deals, and earning and redeeming points for free travel.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-18 02:53:49 | Show all floors
Hello everyone here. Guys, can someone here please recommend me some reliable sources that can help me to get refund from Wizz Air?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-18 04:44:54 | Show all floors
Hey there, fellow travelers! I totally understand the frustration of trying to get a refund from an airline. Dealing with customer support can be a bit of a rollercoaster ride, right? I came across a source called AirAdvisor that could be just what you need. I've heard some positive buzz about them from other travelers who were in a similar situation, and they seemed to have a good track record. Just remember, always do your own research and read some reviews to make sure they're the right fit for you. Good luck, and I hope your refund journey takes a smooth flight! ✈️

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-16 20:27:37 | Show all floors
In Madinah, there are designated taxi stands located in various areas, including near the Prophet's Mosque (Al-Masjid an-Nabawi) and major hotels. These official taxi stands are regulated by local authorities and provide licensed taxis for transportation within the city.Madinah taxi service that specialize in providing taxi services for residents and visitors. These companies offer taxi services to various destinations within the city and surrounding areas. You can find their contact information online or ask for recommendations from locals or your hotel.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-8 18:10:05 | Show all floors
The term Travelling Hacker refers to individuals who combine their love for exploration with their passion for cybersecurity. These tech-savvy adventurers roam the world, seeking out new experiences while staying connected to the digital realm. Whether it's securing public Wi-Fi networks in remote locations or uncovering vulnerabilities in unfamiliar systems, their journeys are an exhilarating blend of discovery and cybersecurity expertise. To learn more about this unique subculture, you can go to website dedicated to sharing their fascinating stories and insights.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-9-16 00:10:26 | Show all floors
If you need a car for your trip, you can drive your own or rent one, click here to get acquainted with the assortment. As for road trips, prepare everything in advance: reservation, documents and choose the desired route.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-3 12:32:30 | Show all floors
I have a little life hack for everyone traveling in Texas. Be sure to buy yourself a fake texas id if you do not have such a document. This will give you complete freedom and the opportunity to visit various bars and nightclubs, so you can have fun. I want to say that in the DrunkID.com service you will receive a high-quality scannable fake ID that is impossible to distinguish from the original.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-4 18:14:26 | Show all floors
Louisville, Kentucky, offers a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, where nature's beauty awaits exploration. Discover a wealth of outdoor adventures that cater to all interests and activity levels. Here you can visit https://thingstodo.help/ our website.

Hike through scenic parks like Jefferson Memorial Forest, which boasts miles of trails and picturesque landscapes. Kayak or paddleboard on the Ohio River, or cycle along the Louisville Loop, a 100-mile multi-use trail connecting parks and neighborhoods. If you're a thrill-seeker, zip-lining through the treetops at Mega Cavern is an exhilarating option.

Birdwatching, fishing, and picnicking opportunities abound in the city's green spaces, and the serene Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest offers an immersive natural experience.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-12-30 07:12:43 | Show all floors
Explore the depths of the ocean with https://freedivenusa.com/freedive-trips/ thrilling freediving trips. Immerse yourself in the wonders of the underwater world, guided by experienced instructors who ensure both safety and adventure. From vibrant coral reefs to mysterious underwater caves, these trips offer a unique opportunity to witness marine life in its natural habitat. Whether you're a seasoned freediver or a beginner looking for an extraordinary experience, freediving trips promise unforgettable moments beneath the waves. Dive into the unknown and discover a new realm of beauty and tranquility.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list