Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 7255|Reply: 3

Mint with the orange prime?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2017-8-20 00:48:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
has anyone been able to install Mint with the H5?  I know that the Prime hasn't been out very long, and there isn't a lot of users with this board yet.  I am extremely happy with my boards!  I just wished there was more support for them.
I would very much like to have Mint for my OP prime.  if someone has been successful in installing Mint on the H5, please share?  
Thanks

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-9-26 02:44:37 | Show all posts
I installed the Cinnamon desktop over Armbian Buster but was stuck in software acceleration mode with my OPI PC. Since no 'easy' method I have found yet to enable hardware acceleration it is quite jerky and slow, rendering it almost useless. Looked nice though.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2021-10-15 12:22:34 | Show all posts
i like your blog. you up to develop your system more. thank you.
https://www.couponxoo.com/free-robux-generator

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-27 20:23:35 | Show all posts

Updated Flow Meter Info

In reply to the lady talking about peak flow meter asthma chart, how does high flow oxygen therapy work, coriolis mass flow meter symbol, peak flow meter asthma pediatrics, water flow meter digital buy, flow meter symbol p&id, isa symbol for coriolis flow meter, how to read a water flow meter, hire clamp on ultrasonic flow meter, peak flow meter asthma diagnosis, medical oxygen flow meter buy online, flow meter oxygen, flow meter oxygen cylinder near me, flow meter readings fluctuate, krohne flow meter calibration certificate,  I highly suggest this top flow meter advice for water flow meter calibration procedure pdf, flow meter calibration services in hyderabad, ultrasonic flow meter rental, how to use peak flow meter for asthma, asthma check peak flow meter chart, digital water flow meter price in india, how to use oxygen flow meter, flow meter calibration procedure pdf, printable asthma peak flow meter chart, digital flow meter water cooling, how to adjust oxygen flow meter, best flow meter for pc water cooling, water flow meter price in pakistan, flow meter types for water, flow meter types and accuracy, is good as well. See More Updated Dog Trainers In Newport Beach Link 2a6ce6c
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-12-7 07:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.033171 second(s), 22 queries .