View: 4657|Reply: 1

Can not output HDMI to the monitor

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-3-26 23:28:35 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello everybody. Faced such a problem. When connecting to the HDMI port of the monitor, no image is displayed on the monitor. More precisely, the line at boot time is visible, but the desktop is not displayed. If you connect to a TV via HDMI port, there is an image. I connect OrangePi Plus 2, via HDMI-HDMI cable. Monitor LG FLATRON 27EA33V-BB. Why is that such a problem on armbian and retroorange assemblies. But the assembly of DietPi on the monitor image displays .. The systemist under win7 also without any problems displays the image always.

Tell me where to find the solution to the problem.

I tried changing the modes with the 'h3disp' utility. Screenshot -  
Tried and 1080i60 and 1080i60 and other permits. Also tried the hdmi-to-dvi converter mode to include. And the color-range was changing, the result is the same. As for the video signal level, I do not know where to look, maybe in script.bin?
That way even noticed when sending orangepi to reboot via sudo reboot, switch to the monitor can sometimes see the command line in the foreground and in the background RetrOrangePi menu .. managed to photograph -

This thread contains more resources

You need to Log in to download or view,No account?    Register

x

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-5-11 16:54:00 | Show all floors
I have same problem
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list