View: 5096|Reply: 4

i96 network connection

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-4-20 20:05:20 | Show all floors |Read mode
irrespective of the official manual describing whats needed to get an initial network connection for the i96, it work perfectly fine out of the box with a USB to Lan adapter, i96 running on Raspbian_forOrangePi_Server. The adapter (same as i use for my macbook) gets you immediate ethernet/SSH access

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2021-4-19 05:48:55 | Show all floors
Edited by vaton at 2021-4-19 06:08

Yes, manual is very cryptic. I have succeeded with old good linux networking commands.

After configured wifi (SSID and password) and enabled ssh server (both in the orangepi-config), run the ping command to the IP address of your AP. Expecting the AP is working (including DHCP), the board connects to the AP and gets assigned IP address. If ping is successfull, run the ifconfig command and you can see all networking configuration data including assigned IP address. Now you should be able to connect by ssh ....

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-6-16 17:19:08 | Show all floors
Examsleader has a team of Amazon Foundational certified experts who put their efforts into making these Amazon test questions for you according to the latest Amazon syllabus of the CLF-C01 exam. All the Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers in the PDF and software files are real and verified by the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam CLF-C01 experts as well.

Examsleader know that Amazon Foundational AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam keeps on changing and you must stay updated with the changes in the syllabus. To prepare according to the latest syllabus of the CLF-C01 exam you need an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam CLF-C01 PDF dumps that contains all the information about the latest Amazon exam  syllabus. Examsleader offers free updates for free within three months of your payment.

threads

credits

Forbidden to speak

credits
Published in 2022-6-28 20:52:29 | Show all floors
Tips: Disabled or deleted by author , the content is blocked

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-1-16 15:25:47 | Show all floors
It's great to hear that the i96 works seamlessly out of the box with a USB to LAN adapter, despite any variations from the official manual's recommendations and also get Quick tips about essay task there. The practical experience of using the i96 on Raspbian_forOrangePi_Server and achieving immediate Ethernet/SSH access with a familiar adapter is valuable information. This insight can be helpful for others looking to set up their i96 devices efficiently. Thanks for sharing your experience!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list