View: 5273|Reply: 6

Debian server for OPI+

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-6-25 14:32:35 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi,
I've download the Debian server image (2015-06-06) from the OPI+ downloads page and it does work to an extent.  But many programs (e.g. aptitude) fail with a seg fault.

Has anybody hit this problem and have a solution ?  Or has anybody got this download to work properly ?

Cheers,
Steven

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2015-7-4 01:02:54 | Show all floors
What is a seg fault?
I got an error at initially updating and upgrading sources.

This is what i have done to make it work:
  1. aptitude install debian-archve-keyring
Copy code

I am building a german forum on at http://forum-orangepi.de
Visi

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-7-4 17:42:57 | Show all floors
P.I.Joe replied at 2015-7-4 01:02
What is a seg fault?
I got an error at initially updating and upgrading sources.

Hi,

Seg fault is segmentation fault.  Generally when a program tries to read or write outside its allowed area.

I can't get far enough to download anything because apt-get and aptitude both die with a seg fault as soon as they start.

It sounds like you're getting further than me.  I'll download the image again and create another SD card.

Thanks,
Steven

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-7-5 17:22:06 | Show all floors
Hi,

I downloaded the img.xz file (from Baidu this time) and the SD card works.  I had to change stable to wheezy in /etc/apt/sources - I suspect that stable is now jessie on my local mirror.

Cheers,
Steven
Published in 2024-2-24 23:00:03 | Show all floors
That's the reason concentration on make sure you targeted foot work some time before writing. Would be practical to make sure you a great deal more sensible short article in this way.        jun88.bike
Published in 2024-2-27 19:18:13 | Show all floors
I require the majority of the records, Have a preference for seriously favored, We really wish for addiitional information and facts over it, while it is definitely rather great., L8rs used only for documenting.        CORTEXI
Published in 2024-2-28 21:20:05 | Show all floors
What would many of us do devoid of the  brilliant suggestions you  share on this web site? Who else has got the  perseverance to cope with important topics in the interest of ordinary  subscribers like me? My spouse and i and my guys  are really lucky to have your website among the  ones we typically visit. We hope you know how  a great deal we take pleasure in your efforts! Much luck coming from us all.        Metabo Flex review
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list