problem in network with an unmanaged switch and a printer 看全部

Hi,

I'm using a giga ethernet network
i'm using an unmanaged switch, i plugged all my machines (mac os) and a printer to this switch
i'm using static ip not dhcp.
some machines could use the printer but not all.
this is the config of the printer
ip adress: 192.168.2.99
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
gateway: 192.168.2.1
Is there any problem in that?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1300593
Creative marketing studio

Thank you.

Good one keep it up
Hey, I am trying to figure out problem in a network with an unmatched switch and I still can't figure out why all machines are not connected to printers. If you are a student and trying to pursue your higher studies assignment help perth is a unique source which allows you to choose your experts.
  • Floor basham
  • 2021-11-26 16:02:36
Chromebooks, which run on Google's Chrome operating system, have long been known as an inexpensive alternative to traditional laptops. Best Chromebooks for Gaming serve up some much-needed entertainment to offset our busyness.
It appears that there is an issue with the network and an unmanaged switch that is connected to a printer. It is important to ensure that all network components are managed and configured properly in order to have optimal performance. If the unmanaged switch is not configured correctly, it could cause issues with the printer and the overall network. It is recommended that a managed  Magicard 300  switch be used to make sure that all network components are properly connected and configured.
12NextPage