please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 7404|Reply: 11

How do I power off Orange Pi Mini with Android on SD Card?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-7-21 21:56:03 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi all.

Forgive my ignorance but I have sought multiple times and I fail to see any option to poweroff my Orange Pi Mini with Android 4.4. I would have expected some bar that slides from one of the sides but there's nothing. I also expected a «Power off» menu item from the Settings menu, still nothing.

So how do I soft power off the board?

Thanks in advance

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-7-21 22:35:18 | Show all floors
Ok, sorry for the noise, just found it: I had to press the small button next to the power plus for a little while and the system would shutdown immediately.
Published in 2024-3-17 00:08:40 | Show all floors
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-18 18:47:03 | Show all floors
Quickly this particular web address may irrefutably wind up renowned between each and every composing lots of people, due to persistent content articles as well as evaluations as well as rankings.        https://kriptoparaethereum.com
Published in 2024-3-18 20:20:28 | Show all floors
The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place.        https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
Published in 2024-3-19 13:38:36 | Show all floors
I’m some sort of intended for the vast majority of content pieces, When i certainly savored, We would definitely desire far more facts about that, provided that it truly is very good., Well done for placing.        G1 Test Questions and Answers
Published in 2024-3-19 16:00:48 | Show all floors
Quickly this site might undoubtedly become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, for that painstaking posts as well as critiques.        [url= https://gameracing.net/]slot demo[/url]
Published in 2024-3-19 18:09:39 | Show all floors
I adore your individual post. It truly is good to view anyone reveal with text from the core together with lucidity with this necessary subject matter may very well be without difficulty recognized.        game online
Published in 2024-3-20 00:24:36 | Show all floors
I adore your individual post. It truly is good to view anyone reveal with text from the core together with lucidity with this necessary subject matter may very well be without difficulty recognized.        game online
Published in 7 daybefore | Show all floors
Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic.  This has really made me think and I hope to read more.        nạp tiền AE888
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list