[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-7-22 00:41:07 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by VinzC at 2015-7-22 00:56

Hi again.

I have a 7" open frame touch screen from Chalkboard Electronics that I need to use with Android 4.4. So far everything works but touching screen does only move the mouse pointer, just as described in a forum I found somewhere on the internet.

The touch screen is advertised on the invoice as capacitive mutli-touch. However it is detected by lsusb as 04D8:F723, which is the vendor:product ID of a *single* touch device. It should hence return 04D8:F724.

Here's what I've done:
  • I have tried to upgrade the touch screen firmware to version 2.2, single touch, driverless. No change: touching the screen only moves the pointer, no activation of reactive areas.
  • I have tried upgrading to firmware 2.2, multitouch but then touching the screen doesn't even move the pointer. I checked the system though and did find no hid-multitouch.ko kernel driver so I guess that's pretty normal. On the other hand lsusb expectedly detects the screen HID as 04D8:F724.

So in the end I don't have a clear idea what to do:

Facts:

• The touch screen works with Linux and kernel 3.18 at least, both ARM and x86.
  • The touch screen works with Windows 7 at least.
  • The touch screen works with android x86 versions 2.2 up to 4.0 but not with 4.4 and above.

Can anyone help?

Published in 2024-3-17 00:11:35 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing us.        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-18 18:49:28 | Show all floors
Quickly this particular excellent website will definitely irrefutably continually be famous among the majority of composing the weblog women and men, simply because persistent content material in addition to recommendations.        https://kriptoparaethereum.com
Published in 2024-3-18 20:22:56 | Show all floors
When i benefit your existing document. It might be top notch to examine everyone reveal with text throughout the coronary heart in conjunction with lucidity due to this vital difficulty may very well be easily viewed.        https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
Published in 2024-3-19 13:45:53 | Show all floors
I enjoy the variety of blogposts, I actually certainly favored, I like more knowledge about them, considering it is rather excellent., All the best designed for revealing.        G1 Video lessons
Published in 2024-3-19 16:15:23 | Show all floors
I might suggest almost any information. It really is superb to see you might reveal with text by heart as well as display quality by using precious information is reasonably purely known.        [url= https://gameracing.net/]game online[/url]
Published in 2024-3-19 18:12:02 | Show all floors
I really like people unique writing. Will probably be quality to uncover just one reveal with text on the center and in some cases purity in this particular unique vital area of interest will likely be conveniently encountered.        game online
Published in 2024-3-20 00:28:25 | Show all floors
I really like people unique writing. Will probably be quality to uncover just one reveal with text on the center and in some cases purity in this particular unique vital area of interest will likely be conveniently encountered.        game online
Published in 2024-3-21 16:16:07 | Show all floors
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times.  Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part.  This is great content for your readers.        nạp tiền AE888
Published in 2024-3-25 16:46:04 | Show all floors
Easily this page will probably irrefutably possibly be well known involving many blogs persons, car without any conscientious articles or blog posts or maybe opinions.        Tải app F8BET
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list