Smart Children - Open Souce Education for 10th Grade Students 看全部

quote: amd.kazmi replied at 2018-10-15 16:22
Hello MUzair33, I also need these lectures i'm new to development boards. is there any way to join y ...

Sure!
It's a bit difficult for me to record all the lectures coz that will in local language and it will take long time to dub. But i'll try to manage some way otherwise i'll definitely provide you the slides taht i'm preparing

Thank You!!!!
Hello, could you please share the lecture recordings or at least some text materials from your presentations? We have already collected some tutorials from Electromaker.io for kids learning Raspberry Pi and we could add your project information too (it will be an optional workshop though at our school).
Edited by Albrecht at 2020-3-5 21:52
quote: Albrecht do my project replied at 2020-3-05 21:45
Hello, could you please share the lecture recordings or at least some text materials from your presentations? We have already collected some tutorials from Electromaker.io for kids learning Raspberry Pi and we could add your project information too (it will be an optional workshop though at our school).

Moe Long shared his teaching materials from the Linux classroom too. I will add the resource link to the Dropbox later.
Moe Long shared his teaching materials from the Linux classroom too. I will add the resource link to the Dropbox later.
1234NextPage