View: 5152|Reply: 2

Orange Pi PC PLUS + Kodi

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-12-1 00:24:36 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello, I bought  Orange Pi PC Plus but 3 months I can't find the best OS for multimedia center....

I am with stock android 4.2+  , the default os in orange pi pc plus.

I tried to install few Kodi versions but I feel troubles with all versions of Kodi...

In my local are network I use raspberry pi3 B+ for tvheadend server.
Orange pi pc plus in my local area network is tvheadend client.

When I set tvheadend hts clietn in kodi in orange pi pc plus and I start to wathcing and switching tv channels, the kodi kick me out to android home screen..

I tried open elec running on memmory card, the situation is the same...

How is situation with armbian+ kodi in orange pi pc plus?

I wan't to use orange pi pc plus for multimedia center and kodi is the best choice but.... this with channel switching problem is toooo bad.

Please help me ...

In stock rom of orange pi pc plus there is missing google play and youtube and google services and this also makes me unhappy.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-8-27 19:30:18 | Show all floors
The 10 Best Youtube Channels for Startup Founders in 2022

Wow this is amazing, I’m learning so much but I’m never going to remember it all” if you have you were not wrong. In fact, there are more actionable ways to get informed, in particular visualizing helps retain information.

If you are a successful entrepreneur, and always eager to learn, you might find it hard to find new and innovative ideas or solutions to your problems.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-8-28 09:24:13 | Show all floors
It sounds like you're having some trouble setting up TVheadend HT on your Kodi device. That's why we've compiled a list of the top leadership Youtube channels that are full of actionable information that you can use to improve your career and their you can more details for top leadership Youtube channels. Not only will you be able to learn something new, but you'll also be able to apply it in real life situations.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list