threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-3-7 06:33:58 | Show all floors |Read mode
When I try to configure u-boot
  1. make menuconfig
Copy code

does not work.  Not familiar enough with u-boot to know why, but is there a way to enable that feature?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2019-5-21 09:29:26 | Show all floors
You need to use the scripts that come with the Orange Pi 3. The command: make menuconfig will not help you.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-1-21 01:20:18 | Show all floors
The configuration of u boot is without doubt pretty complicated, I too haven't gotten around it myself. Nonetheless, as I try to figure that out, I'm also offering essay writing services. If anyone needs help, please contact me as soon as possible.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-3-3 22:59:11 | Show all floors
In this day and age, obtaining an education is a challenging task. I, like many others, required assistance in writing an essay. Then a buddy recommended that I go to https://essay-reviewer.com/a-writer-com-review/. Then I started reading a-writer reviews and learnt a lot of important information. It was at this point that I realized I might use a more dependable essay writing service. I can safely suggest their services to you; they will be of great use to you.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-7-25 00:30:43 | Show all floors
Cool university. I wanted to study economics and finance here. But it turned out that I went to college. By the way, I successfully graduated from college and have no regrets. I had so many cool situations in my student life. Also, my successful graduation from college was directly dependent on the choice of essay writing service that I want to recommend to students who read this commentary. This site https://www.makeitmissoula.com/2 ... ike-a-professional/ give your guarantee to pass the essay for 5. I have repeatedly been a client of this service and constantly ordered essays, term papers and homework. Every time I got high marks and was satisfied. By the way, it also saves your time, you can spend time with your friends, go to a party. My fellow students wrote about this in such reviews. In general, universities are great. In general, student life is cool!
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list