View: 2979|Reply: 1

OrangePi RK3399 v1.5 Russian UTF-8

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-4-2 23:13:43 | Show all floors |Read mode

I asked a question in the post "Orange Pi RK3399 questions", but without getting an answer I decided to open a new topic. Admins do not scold if something is wrong.
Greetings to all who read! I have a question that broke my whole head. I put Debian9 on eMMC (OrangePi-rk3399_Debian9_20171218.img), but how can I enable the Russian language in this build? I tried to edit the locale and nothing happened. I tried with locale experiments.Help me please.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2019-4-7 14:14:46 | Show all floors
Everyone is silent, and I will share the results. Google found how to add support for the Russian language in lxterminal. I tried this method described in the article and I did it. Now, when I press the Alt + Shift key combination, I connect the Russian language and not only in the terminal.
I also made LimeSDR mini work with GNUradio and gqrxsdr! So far only USB2.0. All cores are loaded at almost 90% when taken. I tried to connect LimeSDR via USB3.0 via type-c, but on this port the board does not provide power to the connected device. An adapter from Aliexpress will be arriving soon and I will try to start LimeSDR via miniPCIE.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list