login|Register
Forum > Start a project
Post|
看7669|回5|Favorite
m.moiz 看全部
2019-4-4 21:21:20
I am trying to build a Remote Terminal Unit with multiple nodes with multiple applications in agricultural and logistics fields. Nodes are actual different sensors with Blutooth conectivity, these nodes will actually form a Mesh Network, just for an example a single gas sensor cannot perform well in a huge hall but with mesh sensor nodes the data dumped to the cloud will be reliable.

So basically i'm using nRF(52840) BLE5 modules with different kind of sensors which will be consuming much lower power than usual Bluetooth modules. After a specific intercal (which will be different for different kinds of sensors). There will also be a Central Machine (in my case i'll prefer OPi 3) will wake up and will send the connection to the nearest sensor node and request data/values of all sensors. The Central Machine, after storing data in its disk space, will send ACK signal to that node and get back to sleep to save the battery power it can be implemented in remote areas.

At the end, the Central Machine will again wake up on timer interrupt (that will be called Ping time) to dump all the available data in its flash to the cloud.

I need your help and suggestion guys.

Single choicepoll, A total of people voted

The voting is over

100.00% (10)

0.00% (0)

您需要登录之后方能进行投票
amir.khan-amir 看全部
2019-4-7 15:47:19
are you using nRF DK or dongles?
m.moiz 看全部
2019-4-11 19:36:40

quote: