View: 4162|Reply: 1

Can't connect with PuTTY nor make a bridge connection

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-4-12 06:22:27 | Show all floors |Read mode
Well, i've tried to install VNC viwer on my Opi PC to make life easier, but i couldn't finnish installation. I connected it well with PuTTY and stuff, but while the last step, it all froze and i couldn't finnish it. I've tried again twice, but the same thing happened. Now, i just can't connect anymore with PuTTY, everytime i try, it shows a box saying "Network Error: Connection Refused". BTW, even tho this is just a convenience stuff for me, as long as there's only a monitor with hdmi which i can connect, i wish i could know what's happening and if it's something with my laptop or no Pi, or if i could fix it. The ral deal is with the bridge connection via ethernet cable with my laptop, which i just can't make it. It happened to work once, but not anymore. It says it can't identify. As long as the Retrorangepi 4.2 Kernel doesn't support my USB dongle, that was the only way i had to connect the pi on web.
Hope anyone can understand what i am trying to say (i am really bad at it lol) and if there's any solution. Btw, thanks by now

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-10-1 02:18:13 | Show all floors
Why this has been a issue among many of us. It wi be good for you to get in touch with the technical team so that you wi find it arthritis and rheumatology easy to fix the issues that is faced here. Make their service worthy.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list