View: 8889|Reply: 48

OPI 3g-iot cannot make it to boot/flash

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-5-19 22:59:31 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello, i've bought an OPI 3g-iot board some time ago, and i would want to make some things with linux, i was checking the forum and i didnt spotted the issue i have with it, th board is working, but:
1. cannot boot anything from SD card, was trying to make an linux sd image and nothing helps, changed sd cards to many others, still nothing is helping
2. cannot flash linux to emmc, smart phone flash tool provided is showing flashing DA 100% and it stays there forever, also i need to use very short cable to manage it to flash this DA thing
I havent tried android because i want specifically linux, the serial connected to the back of the board to tx/rx pins on 961200 is showing stuff but cant really saw what does it mean.

Serial output is other when connecting to PC and when connecting to regular charger

im including screenshot of the serial when connected to the PC

im including screenshot of the serial when connected to the charger

TBH i have no idea why it is happening, maybe the flashtool is trying to make its job
I'm looking forward to hear maybe some advices or help

This thread contains more resources

You need to Log in to download or view,No account?    Register

x

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-5-22 23:21:50 | Show all floors
you should use it to download linux code.
https://github.com/orangepi-xunlong/OrangePi_Build
compile a linux image and install to emmc.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-5 23:17:59 | Show all floors
I have no idea whatsoever about OPI3g-iot as this is the first time I am reading about it. You can ask about your problem on https://www.fingerlakes1.com/202 ... r-college-students/. Someone there must know a solution to it

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-30 20:49:04 | Show all floors
I don't rent pocket wifi. Instead, I use my iPad Mini as a hotspot when I travel abroad. It costs me nothing to do this because T-Mobile doesn't charge me for international roaming on my plan portable wifi rental. That's a much better solution from my perspective.

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2023-2-28 20:56:36 | Show all floors
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.        acim

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2023-3-5 21:18:14 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.        מורת יוגה

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-25 16:25:21 | Show all floors
Regarding flashing Linux to eMMC, the hang at 100% might indicate a connection issue or a problem with the flashing tool. Using a shorter cable is a good workaround, but it's essential to ensure stable connections and try different flashing tools or versions and also get Writing tips there. Thank you!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-1-3 11:57:38 | Show all floors
We appreciate you giving retro bowl us this useful information. I appreciate your post and find everything you share to be current and pretty informative. You've done a great job, and I'd like to bookmark your page so I can read you again.
Published in 2024-1-22 20:25:16 | Show all floors
That  definitely possibly an amazing organize i always in truth definitely relished  checking out. It's not necessarily specifically frequent i always add some  choice to identify a selected matter.Packers  and Movers Delhi

Published in 2024-1-22 20:25:35 | Show all floors
That definitely possibly an amazing organize i always in truth definitely relished checking out. It's not necessarily specifically frequent i always add some choice to identify a selected matter.        Packers and Movers Delhi
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list