please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 7659|Reply: 5

How to enable spi interface for orange pi win plus sbc (A64 chip)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-6-4 09:11:12 | Show all floors |Read mode
I have a waveshare 10.1 inch hdmi touch panel and an Orange pi winplus a64 SBC.

I want to activate the spi interface and attach the orange pi winplus to the waveshare 10.1 inch display via the 26 gpio pins.

I have turned on the spi and ic21 and ic20 interfaces in armbian-config.

However, the display says "No Signal" when I try to use the spi interface with the display.

I referenced this tutorial as a guide:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/q ... fd2a2664996399b3fed

And this documentation as well:

https://docs.armbian.com/Hardware_Allwinner_overlays/ am not getting something quite right as the orange pi doesnt recognize the display.

https://github.com/armbian/sunxi-DT-overlays/tree/master/examples

I need to figure out what I need to do. Do I need a .dots overlay file as well?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-5-22 23:32:13 | Show all floors
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.        pencil packing job

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-5-24 18:44:02 | Show all floors
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.        Fume Infinity

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-8 17:39:31 | Show all floors
You may need a specific overlay file for your Orange Pi and Waveshare display setup. Check the wiring, ensure that the SPI, IC21, and IC20 interfaces are correctly configured, and verify the driver support. If the issue persists, consult the linked documentation and tutorials again for detailed guidance, or reach out to community support forums specific to your hardware.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-17 21:01:05 | Show all floors
To enable the SPI interface for the Orange Pi Win Plus SBC (A64 chip), access the device's configuration settings, typically in the /boot directory, and uncomment or add the appropriate line in the configuration file (such as dtoverlay=spi-spidev). Additionally, ensure that the necessary kernel modules are loaded and configured for SPI communication. For inquiries about white label crypto wallet development, please provide more details so I can offer specific insights tailored to your requirements.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-12-31 20:57:22 | Show all floors
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..        semar jitu77
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list