Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 15038|Reply: 5

Orange Pi based Smart TV

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-6-4 11:06:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey everyone.
Orange Pi community  is awesome and the SBC phenomenon is here to stay.
It really takes open-source and put control, convenience, choice and customization where it belongs: in the hands of the consumers.

I am thinking that maybe we could a project where we actually make an Orange Pi wall-paper type Smart TV system!
It would be customizable and expandable for a fraction of the cost of some other big name, big box offerings.

I am very passionate  about this product idea and want to undertake it.

What do you think?

Single Polls, Total 4 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

75.00% (3)
25.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-10-28 20:02:50 | Show all posts
Edited by Albrecht at 2020-10-28 20:03

@Albrecht professor term paper writer
Hello,

My students used the SteemPi TV-Box software to do a similar project - Orange Pi based Smart TV for a classroom. I can send you the link to the Google Drive where we keep all the materials and instructions. Only in reading mode. If you want to edit/add something, please contact me directly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2021-6-18 18:36:52 | Show all posts
An extraordinary advance by them to allow the opportunity to individuals to move to start with one spot then onto the next, Further they can use paper writing services reviews in order to get quality research papers. By taking in see the danger of COVID they are just permitting the inoculated individuals. More capacity to them for this work and endeavors they are making to guard us.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2021-11-24 19:54:03 | Show all posts
Success in the https://www.crack4sure.com/SY0-601-dumps.html exam opens doors to better job opportunities for you. No doubt that preparation for this exam is a tough task. But it is not impossible if you have a trusted study material partner. Crack4sure helps you strengthen the exam preparation with the most accurate and highly probable CompTIA SY0-601 questions. We give you an actual exam-like environment to get familiar with exam topics, question types, and allocated time. Your success is certain in the first attempt if you prepare from the reliable CompTIA SY0-601 exam dumps preparation material of crack4sure.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2021-12-14 18:06:47 | Show all posts
We have made a phenomenal and quality Exam Dumps Nutanix NCSC-Level-1, which you can comprehend. We offer PDF Exam Dumps that is simple for everybody to utilize. You can undoubtedly utilize this configuration in PCs, minimizing workstations, tabs, and different gadgets.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2022-3-8 22:02:38 | Show all posts
I'd state which this can be a an excellent publish of the excellent individual, i am very happy to observe this particular.        Packers and Movers Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2022-5-28 18:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035536 second(s), 24 queries .